Ask a Contractor:
Ask Your Question- Get It Answered- Get a Prize
- How to avoid most common scam in the home improvement industry.
- How to hire a contractor you can trust (how I would personally hire a contractor).
- How to understand and negotiate a home improvement contract that puts you in control.
- Is it OK to use an unlicensed contractor?
- How to fix a leaky roof yourself (without hiring a contractor).
The Ultimate Hail Damage Guide For Homeowners:
Learn The Storm Damage Industry Secrets and Avoid Getting Ripped Off.
The eBook addresses these and many other important questions:
- Was your home damaged in a hail or wind storm?
- Are you wondering what to do now? Who to call first?
- Should you file a claim or not? What happens if you do and what can happen if you don’t?
- Will your insurance premiums go up? Can your insurance company cancel the policy?
- Who are Storm Chasers? How to hire a contractor you can trust?
How To Hire a GREAT Contractor: A Step-by-Step Guide.
In this guide:
- Best industry practices- what characteristics should a contractor have to be considered a Qualified Local Contractor (QLC).
- How to find and screen contractors.
- Common mistakes/scams to avoid.
- Common red flags
- and much more.
Was it helpful to you?